Notary Public Policy
The City of South Pasadena offers Notary Public Services in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Notary services are provided free of charge to South Pasadena residents and business owners only.
- Notary services are available between the hours of 9-11 AM and 1-3 PM and are subject to the availability of a Notary Public within the Administration Department. It is required that individuals seeking Notary services contact the Administration Department prior to their visit to ensure that a Notary is available. Please call in advance - 727-347-4171.
- Individuals seeking Notary services must present valid photo identification such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Documents to be notarized must be signed in person before the Notary who will certify the signature.
- Notary services are only available for documents presented in English.
- Notary services are NOT available for Deeds, Wills, Living Wills, Living Trusts, Codicils, or Depositions.
- Notaries shall keep a journal of all Notary services performed.
- Notary services may be denied and are subject to the foregoing requirements and the Notary’s judgment.